Saturday, April 9, 2011

I feel so empty tonight. The winds and the waves are still battering the ship I am on into pieces and a while ago i was feeling fear, now it is just the emptyness. God said "Hold On!" so I am holding on but I don't even know why anymore excpet becuase He said to. I have no more hope in the future of anything. I have accepted that I am broken and that I am always going to be alone. All I want to do is let the wind and water take me. I have been in the grip of the storm for so very long and I am tired. I don't have anything left. I am not angry, not sad, not anything, just empty, but I hold on, because I trust God. But even so, I can't imagaine what He would want with this broken and worthless excuse for a human. BUT I Hold On, "Chile Roland to the dark tower come."

No comments: